Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Well, Where to begin? The boys are on spring break, so I decided to take a couple of days off work myself. I went to the beach with a good friend and her three kids. So total: 2 adults, and 6 kids, ages, 10, 9, 7, 5, 4, and 2. What were we thinking? Actually we had a really good time. The weather was not the greatest for the beach but we stayed in a fairly large condo, and were able to use an indoor pool and lazy river. We took the kids to an imax movie and to see the dinner show, Medieval Times. Expensive but we deffinetley made some memories. All things come to an end. Our couple of days at the beach ended so quickly. We came home yesterday and back to work I went today. I have a full day of work tomorrow and only a half day on Friday. So I will try and do something else special with the kids on Friday and Saturday.
On another note, I am going to try and make a list of things I would like to accomplish, just random things but be able to cross them off as I go. Look for the list on my side bar in the coming days.
Here is another link to another great blog I like to read and keep up with. Enjoy


1 comment:

  1. The beach trip sounded like it was fun! Can't wait to see your "bucket list". Maybe I could be inspired...lol

    ReplyDelete