Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Okay, I have to be honest with you because I told you I would. I had a soda today. Things have been crazy the last few days. On Friday, we found out that Hayden had strep and the flu. He felt awful all day Friday and all day Saturday. On Sunday afternoon, Canaan fell down in the woods on a pretty sharp cedar stick. It stabbed him in between his gum line and his cheek leaving a really big hole in there. We spent 2 1/2 hours at the ER, to find out we needed to see an oral surgeon. So today, Monday, we see the surgeon and luckily for now, we just let it heal on its on. If there happens to be something leftover from the stick (small sliver, ect...) then it will get more swollen and infected. At that point, we would need the surgery. We are just continuing to pray that God will heal him with no surgery, but trusting in Him all the way no matter what.

On a happier note, this is what we had for dinner tonight

Heart shaped choc. chip pancakes, bacon, and milk.
They even had valentine balloons tied to their chairs.





I found a cute idea online for their valentines this year. You won't see my oldest son below, because apparently he thinks he is too old to hand out valentines. I found this idea here.

This is what I started with:


And here is how we finished
They say
You make me snicker
Happy Valentines Day
Tomorrow is weigh in day. I am not looking forward to it. I did workout 3 times last week. But I really over did the eating this weekend and especially today while I was stressed. Maybe having the goal as the end of Feburary to loose 10 pounds, could be a stretch, but I will still take it on as a goal and give myself another couple of weeks.





1 comment:

  1. Cute valentines! Hang in there, I'm rooting for you! Hope Canaan is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete